Friday, July 25, 2008

Because I Know...

Because I know that you need to see it, because I know that you lost sleep last night, wanting to see it, I give you, the final results of my gift log (as I call it in my head) as well as an added bonus of a couple "work in progress" shots :)



Here you see a project just waiting to be started...



Ok seriously, I have some major mod-podge skills. Seriously.



Ok, here's the completed outside...



Here's the completed top (it has rings... like a tree... hahaha... ok, well, I thought it was cute..)




And here's a shot of the inside. I threw together a dish-towel for them so that I could pad the wine a little. Notice the gift card hanging from the neck?



And up close (I swear it says McNamara(s)).

So there you have it. I know that you will now all sleep a little easier knowing how this turned out ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, lauren, i LOVE it!! if that was my wedding gift i would save it and treasure it forever. maybe even put it on my mantle! anyway, when are you guys moving? we're in western mass, and while i don't know how far that is from dc, it's closer than you are now!

Rene said...

That turned out great! Just a thought...but...you could make some money with those skills girl!

Katie said...

Wow, you are such a sweet friend! And very creative. I thought a bottle of wine and a gift card was creative, LOL! Then you went and fancied it up a notch. :)

You are crafty, girl!

Megan said...

you are the queen! W-O-W! i'm so proud of you- incredible!

Megan

stacey said...

WHOA~ CREATIVE!!!! I love this~ it is SOOO CUTE!!!!

Heather said...

That is the CUTEST idea!!! You are the modge podge master for sure.

Carol said...

The final product was really impressive. I am sure they loved it!