Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fresh and Light and Green


It was laundry day today. I love laundry day. The smell of clean clothes, the feeling of everything being clean, neat, and in its place, knowing that I can open up my dresser tomorrow and select anything that I want to wear, because all of my clothes are clean... Somehow having all of the laundry done has the same effect on me as something like all of the floors being clean, and the dishes done. I just love how clean I feel (ok, that was redundant). All I know is, since college when I would set aside an entire Saturday morning every couple of weeks, go to the laundromat, do 10 loads of laundry all at once (I wish I was exaggerating), and then go back to my dorm and watch Dave the Barbarian while folding and putting away all of my clean laundry, I've LOVED laundry day.
So today was laundry day, and to make it extra special, it was a beautiful, warm, sunny day (yesterday was gross an wet), which means... CLOTHES LINE!!! As much as I love laundry day, I must admit, the fact that I finally have a real clothes line makes it so much better. I just feel fresh and light, and green when I use my clothes line.

So that's my story of today, my laundry, and my clothes line; with pictures.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: