Thursday, June 5, 2008

Puppy Love

I'd just like to take a minute and say, "How sweet is Murphy when he's asleep? With that ear over his eyes?" Sometimes I wish he would just stay sleeping all the time. And then I remember how funny he and Guinness are when they're awake and playing together. Goodness, for as much as I complain about these puppies, I sure do seem to like 'em a lot! They're definitely more fun for me than Sophie was. (Meanwhile, I always hate saying bad things about Sophie. I mean, she was one of the sweetest dogs ever, super smart, wouldn't hurt a fly. She just brought out so much negativity within me. And, though I knew she would never hurt me, I was kinda afraid of her. She never really viewed me as a "master" and she was as big as I am. Plus, I've been on the recieving end of a pet freaking out and turning on you, and I did not want to experience that with a 70 lb pit bull. So I try to avoid negative Sophie comments, but at the same time, I would be lying if I said I wasn't completely and utterly glad that we found her a better home.)
Ok, that's all for now. Have a happy day!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: