Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shameless Plug

Ok, so... I'm sure by now you are all totally sick of hearing about my awesome sister, and if you are, sorry 'bout ya. It's my blog and I'll brag if I want to :)

Anyway, one thing that you should know about my sister is that she's totally addicted to bags, purses, etc... She always joked that she loved having babies cause it gave her an excuse to buy adorable monogramed baby bags. Moving on... I'd like to share with you her latest project. My jaw literally dropped when I saw it...



Anyway, she mentioned that a couple of people have asked about buying one (like she was surprised, I'm thinking, uhh... yeah!), and, being the pushy younger sister that I am, I think I'm going to urge her to start up an etsy page. I mean, this is what she does in her spare time. Just because she loves it. So... that's all really. You know I'll be posting that link if it happens. In the meantime, if you're as in love with this bag as I am... I know the girl who could make you one ;)


7 comments:

MediMonsters said...

That is so pretty. She should open an etsy shop. Let me know if she does!!

Amy said...

that is so cute! I think she should definitely open up a shop!

Laural Out Loud said...

I love it! I'm a total bag whore. If she put that up on etsy, I'd grab it in a second. Make sure to post a link to her etsy site as soon as she creates one!

Aubrey said...

Ok. Now THAT is a way cute purse. And she does something like THAT in her free time??? Wow! LOL I will be keeping my eye out for that etsy shop!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today for my tour of Colorado! It was fun seeing so many of you!

Lula! said...

I've said it before, I'll say it again...she is TALENTED. I love her stuff. I'd totally buy it. Tell her to get her etsy on!

Tamie said...

what is sister-hood if you can't brag about her a little bit (i do when i get the chance--and my sister is truly amazing at everything that she does!)
what a cute little purse! and she just whipped that puppy out, eh? how cute is that?!?!
btw..thanks for stopping by my place yesterday...it was nice to see you!

Kathi Roach said...

Wow! It's beautiful! She definitely needs to open an ETSY shop!