Monday, November 2, 2009

Bloop Bloop

That's the sound of time plopping away without me. I've been going and doing and adventuring and trying my hardest to slow down and breathe :) Since pretty much everybody has posted a lovely Halloween post, I'll at least mention that we went to a Halloween/Goodbye party for our good friend Matt who moved to Pittsburgh today. We will certainly miss him, but I'm quite certain we'll see him again!
FirstPic

In other news, I've begun a grand adventure with one of my favorite people in the world.


Jenn and I have started a little photo blog in the vein of mintyforest. We've only just begun, but I'm loving it so far! Jenn's studying higher education at Oxford currently, so I'm thrilled to have a means of staying in frequent contact. Anyway... our new little project is at http://justfollowyourfeet.wordpress.com/ . We're still working out a few wrinkles, but I'd love for you all to go check it out :)

No comments: