Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Settling

Well, it's been 2 weeks, and I finally feel like I'm settling in to life here...

I've officially been on German time for at least a week now, and I'm definitely (mostly) comfortable driving everywhere (be it the autobahn or the tiny itty-bitty streets in town). I'm getting into a routine. I'm drinking tea and cider while wearing wool socks and three shirts to keep warm in my fairly chilly home. Photos are being hung on the walls and the organizing has begun in full force.

Job hunting is not so much going super fantastically, but I did have one interview last week (woot!). While I'm waiting to hear on that, I've been working on my next project... quilting.

I've completed one quilt since being here, and I'm currently working on my second. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about this in the near future...

Now, since no post is complete without a picture, Gneville presents Our Balcony View:


No comments: