Monday, April 4, 2011

Wonderland

Wonderland

I've been feeling a bit like Alice in Wonderland recently.

As though I've fallen down a rabbit hole and things are passing by me very quickly. I'm also quite sure to see and experience some rather fantastical things once I land.

Freckles

We're moving... fairly soon (at least Josh is). He's been accepted to the program for flight nursing and must report to his new base by July 15.

His new base being Ramstein AFB in Germany.

Saturated Blossoms

I'm excited, most certainly, but I'm not entirely sure what we're getting into. I feel as though I have all the time in the world (I won't be permanently joining him until early October), yet at the same time it's as though I just got to DC and I'm not quite sure where the time is going.

I need to learn German. In between packing. And seeing all the places we were supposed to see while stationed in the national capital region. And doing all the things that I want to do in the district. And working. And job hunting. And all of the million other things that are going into this.

Wonderland II

I'm absolutely positive that I am simply seeing a curve in the road of this rather extraordinary adventure that I find myself on. So it's definitely good.

Simply a little like Wonderland.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so beautiful Lauren! I hope you will feel peace about all the changes that are going on in your life. That is a lot of stuff! I know you will adjust well!

I just saw your comment at Rachel's blog about your friend that didn't want to go to the park to shoot with her kit lens because it was so far and it made me sad. You can do AMAZING things with a rebel and a kit lens. You can do amazing things with a point and shoot! I hope she will be able to learn that soon and have a fun time with her camera even if it isn't the latest, greatest : )

Nice to visit today. Your pictures are lovely. I totally want a smores now!